| 0 comments ]


Logging experts will repeat the same advice over and over again: it is enough to create great content, and the promotion of a few people will read your blog. But determining the type of content created is more important when you want to meet your goals.

Any excellent or casual it appears, free content is always a means to an end for each publisher. You want to do something with articles that you write.

You may want to make money or blogs would like the exposure of your name. Maybe you are alone blog to express your feelings or share your opinions with others. The main question is: What do you want your blog?

This is not just contemplation. In reviewing the goals or your intentions, you can reverse-engineer your blog easily and determine what type of content you need to create to improve the chances of achieving your goals.

This blog is strategic or blogs process ends with the spirit. The easiest way to start is to ask what you want to achieve through your blog. Here are some examples of objectives along with some quick solutions:

* I want to make money directly from my blog: Monetize your pages simple messages, write regularly on affiliate programs, to explore different options commercials, advertisers are actively seeking and developing a plan to increase visitor traffic to your site and your conversion rate.

* I want to build my feed subscription or by e-mail to the list: Give your subscription options more important, ask active subscriptions, offering benefits in exchange for listings and realize, content excellent standards.

* I want to promote my independent services: Create a page portfolio and sales on your website, write articles on topics related to your services in order to demonstrate the expertise, offers services Free for other bloggers in exchange for periodic review and highlight your services within your blog posts.

* I would like to get more exposure for my business: Link often beyond bloggers within your niche to make friends, create research positions with keywords or phrases, and perhaps even network with competitors in the same niche. Writing about the industry in general and communicate with the public,

* I want to become an expert in my niche: Support for multiple topics and write exclusively about them. Create detailed articles that examine all facets or angle of the matter. Optimization of the mark of bloggers and other personalities by interviewing them. Learn more about your subject and break the news.

Keep in mind that I am talking about overall objectives for your blog, and not blogs internal objectives such as ways to get more traffic or comments. The final objectives are things that you want to achieve through blogs.

Strategic blog is a fairly simple process:

1. Determine what you want to do with your blog.

2. Backtrack and to establish a list of specific actions to meet your goals.

3. Prioritize measures to be taken according to the importance of each goal.

4. Create a daily or weekly plan of action.

Or want to get some exposure to your name. Maybe you are alone blog to express your feelings or share your opinions with others. The main question is: What do you want your blog?

This is not just contemplation. In reviewing the goals or your intentions, you can reverse-engineer your blog easily and determine what type of content you need to create to improve the chances of achieving your goals.

In recent months, I have repeatedly blogs daily and began writing at a rate less frequent, sometimes only to publish 2 or 3 articles in a week. I had less time to blog due to other commitments, but also because I realized that my blog methodology does not really answer my goals.

My ultimate goal for Make Money Online is to use the blog as a way to gain public support or community. I see that my content a retention proposal and the acquisition of regular readers and subscribers is more important than generating revenue directly.
If I want a readership which I returned again and again, I must offer something they can not get elsewhere. I soon realized that the type of content that is most attractive is sometimes difficult and hard to produce.

I refer to the content of great depth, analysis, personality, the length or detail. It requires a familiarity with the subject, and a willingness to research. I could choose to write short pithy Seth Godin type posts, but not really my style.

And so I decided to write only when I feel that I have something substantial to say or when I am able to examine a topic in great detail. I stopped a blog daily. Curiously, my subscriber rate has continued to rise steadily and traffic has not diminished because these detailed articles attracted more visitors from social media as StubmleUpon I places suppose I could write every day if I wanted but I will probably not be able to capture as many of attention or interest. Too many people blog daily and just end up repeating or points raised by others. Blogging everyday is not necessary. Much better to take out exceptional content for a few days for the bonds, attention and restlessness.

At least that's my opinion on how blogs can help to achieve my personal goal of the construction authority and a large, loyal audience.

Try to think about what you want from your blog and work backward to see if the content you create met this goal. If it does not, you can begin to consider a different strategy for developing content.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Make Money Now!!

An online guru making more in a single month than most people make in a year is finally revealing his top money making opportunity.  Click here to learn more.
If you wish to no longer receive emails, please click here.
Or write to: Suite 208 – 260 West Esplanade North Vancouver, B.C. V7M3G7 Canada